Sunday, April 13, 2008

"DA PLAN "

Self Improvement Guidelines from San dot Blazer (yeah that evil genius again :) ).


WASSUP People !! How u all been ? I am alive and kicking hard ..thanks for all ur concerns ..LOL.

Just back from a home trip ….finally went on a house boat cruise with ma mates ( imagine ..first time in my life …inspite of being a native of kerala) twas totally awesome .

Alrite...alrite ..lets get to the real stuff now .


Remember what I said about me trying to be happy all the while ….well I have been practicing that shit for 1 whole month now and you know what ?? Results are fucking sexed out .

I am having a whale of a time these days …..no worries no tension..always in my zone .
By the way zone is what I use to describe my special head zone where I am congruent and comfortable with myself all the time .

Pretty much how all those sports stars go into when they r playing . They always try to get into the zone ...they never get the fear of defeat in that zone .....thats when they are unbeatable .

So what have I been upto ? I've been busy making what i call 'The PLAN' ..its the ulimate shyt yo (trying my fake ghetto accent)

This is the plan i have put up for myself for being happy all the time and improve my LIFE on the whole . follow the plan to the dot and i assure u wont' be depressed ever again ..... u will live a fuller..whole hearted life .


I have been working on the draft and would be soon coming out with the full proof version . So this is it…….Sanblazer’s 10 tips on improving mine/ur life a.k.a ..The PLAN .

1) Start Playing …

I have picked up basketball again and its been doing wonders to me …. I have been playing every day for solid 2 hours and the work out is getting my testosterone levels going up like crazy . All good all good...niggah

I am gonna be hitting the gym soon.. I want to pump iron ...nothing can beat the confidence one gets from having freaking fit body .

For the uninintiate ..testosterone is a pulpy orange juice produced by coca cola ..ha ha ..just kidding …..

2) Start Reading .

I used to be a voracious reader when I was younger ....used to read shit loads of book....somehow the habit got lost along the way … I am picking it again and its fun .
Read self improvement ..read cookery book …read any thing ..as long as u do it for half an hour a day .

3) Start Listening to different Music .

I have decided to experiment with my music tastes more .....started listening to a lil bit of jazz these days ..and i find it nice . Got myself a john coltrane station created in pandora.

You all should check out this website called pandora.com ..its like a online radio where u can setup ur on radio station with the artist or songs of ur preference and it will play same/similar genre of music . Also u can create multiple radio station ....total sick ass cool stuff .

4) Go shopping .
Gift urself or someone something every week ….I am not saying spend gazillion amount of money on shopping ..spend it wise .

5) start cooking… I suck at this …and really really want to improve on this ....,meanwhile no gas at ma place …

Note to Raj (my roommate ) we need to do some about it soon bro .

6) Movie Nights.

Plan to watch one movie every week in a theater . to watch a movie…hmmm …Monday’s are nice .. u know what ??it would be nice to plan something special for 2 times in a week ..say Monday movie night …or Thursday…video games( playstation) nights and so on .. invite ur friends over …have a blast .


7) Get social …. I am no good at this …but want to improve mann….want to meet new people ….but saala not getting enough time . defn need to work on this …
(Note to myself )

Go meet some new people …..talk to them . shed ur inhibitions .
Start talking to complete strangers .

8) Get urself a nice hobby …

yea yeah ..i know every guy’s favourite …Guitars ..how chicks dig guys who play guitar and stuff .. but what I mean to say..don’t do something coz others find it cool …find out something which u r really passionate about …even if its sawing peoples limbs in a dark isolated bathroom .. wait .... i was just kidding u crazy psycho..ha ha :)

so the idea is do something that will raise ur stock value in ur own sight and not on some one else’s .
Like I would love to get into amateur dramatics .. (one of my hidden passion..will tell u some interesting stories about my past drama life later )
If u r tiny or weak hearted ..join martial arts or something .

9) Surf the nET …don't be a bloody key jockey and spend every nook and time working., chatting or on orkut ….spend some generous but limited amount of time reading some shit on the net .one can't imagine the amount of information in it .

10)Time FUcKING Management ……. To do all of the above and much more ..u defn need t pan out ur time table …sick ..really need to work on this shit ..planning to read 7 habits of highly effective people ….stepehen covey (one genius retard ) talks about planning ur whole life for the better . GET THAT BOOK ..read it mofo.

Proud of You ALL ,

Love
San DASH blazer aaaa…..


1 comment:

Mohit said...

dudez..nice plan....u seem to be improving(ha ha ha) blog by blog... i thought there will be 7-8 points and then u'll say "arey yaar, bache point khud soch lo"... but surprise..u dish out all ten.